Thursday 14 June 2012

Farewell my better half (my beard)...

This shall not be a long post....i just wanted to pay tribute to one of my dearest friends, my confidante, my pal..my beard.

I will miss you buddy and im truly sorry it had to end as violently as it did, it just got to the point where enough was enough. You had plans i know but i didn't see myself fitting into them,  i needed a new look. Fear not though, your legacy will live on. Im confident your children will one day grow up and become fine beards, beards that even Gandalf would be proud of...


If they don't, they know what will happen to them. RIP

Im calling June the 15th 'Touch a Beard Day' in rememberance of my fallen comrade :/

6 comments:

  1. "Why did the beard go?" he think while stroking his own beard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The personality clashes were becoming too intense. It went because i wanted to look 'youthful' again *dramatically stares into the distance*

      Delete
  2. Can I have it? I've always wanted a beard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know in advance and we have ourselves a deal! I can't guarantee it will be in one piece though ;)

      Delete
  3. Hah! It's amazing how attached humans can become to the few remaining tufts on their bodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, so true! Im guessing it has something to do with the fact we know we are most likely going to go bald at some point...cherish it while we have it??

      Delete